Kitchen Sink BBQ Sauce. Yes, I am out to have the weirdest names for my sauces now, I'm sure someone has used this one before, heh. This is a spin off from my Jack Daniels. This is a very tangy/sweet/zesty BBQ sauce.
I'm partial to sweet BBQ sauce, so this has plenty of brown sugar and molasses in it. We moved on from bottled salad dressing in my house to our own homemade versions years ago, but for some reason, BBQ sauce still came from the store. – Wash hands -Wash Pint jar, lid and ring in clean sink with hot soapy water, rinse in hot water – Place to dry off on clean paper towel – Wash funnel in This will provide you with all the information needed to can your BBQ sauce. There really are as many variations of BBQ sauce as there are cooks who make the sauce; the possibilities are endless! You can cook Kitchen Sink BBQ Sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kitchen Sink BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil, I used vegetable.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mustard, I used whole grain mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of steak sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE – This is a great gift for the barbeque sauce lover in your life or even for yourself. Stop contemplating, and start making your own BBQ. Oven Ribs & Homemade BBQ Sauce. I have been making these ribs for years because it's so easy and unbelievably delicious!
Kitchen Sink BBQ Sauce step by step
- Assemble all ingredients.
- In small bowl, combine salt, pepper and chili powder.
- In large bowl combine ketchup, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, steak sauce, molasses, honey and brown sugar.
- Heat oil in sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Saute onion till soft.
- Add garlic, saute 2 minutes.
- Add dry seasonings, saute 1 minute.
- Add wet ingingredients, combine, simmer till thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Pour into clean jar, store in refrigerator, will last months. Best if used the next day.
It's as simple as rub, cover, bake I used to put store-bought BBQ sauce on these ribs (no shame in that!) but since I was gonna share with you the rib recipe, I wanted to also. Great recipe for Kitchen Sink BBQ Sauce. I love bbq sauce, all kinds. Since I couldn't decide, I combined many traditional bbq ingredients. This sauce has it all: sweet, spicy, tangy and depth of flavor.