Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo.
You can have Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo
- It’s 1 box of of Rigatoni pasta.
- You need 1 large of chopped and seeded Bell pepper (any color) I used green.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 lbs sweet Italian Sausage browned.
- You need 1 large of chopped red onion.
- You need 2 of jars of 4 cheese Classico Alfredo Sauce… U can make your own I have an Awesome recipe for that too..
- It’s 1 of 8oz pack of shredded Jack and Cheddar cheese.
Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo step by step
- Boil salted water, add pasta and cook until almost tender. Drain.
- Remove casings from sausage, Brown Sausage over medium heat..
- Chop onion and seed and chop pepper.
- Add veggies to jars of sauce, add drained meat and simmer for 10 to 15 mins..
- Mix pasta, and sauce mixture together, place in baking dish.. sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake at 400° until browned and bubbly…
- Wah- La! Ready to eat! :-).