Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- It’s of Uncooked Linguine.
- Prepare of Bertolli Five Cheese Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce.
- It’s of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Italian herbs.
Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until it is soft enough for your liking..
- While the pasta is cooking, add ground beef to a pot to begin frying. You will need to separate the beef to be in small pieces..
- When there is only a small amount of red left in the beef, add 1/2 Tb of all the spices, stir, and allow the beef to continue cooking..
- Once there is no red left in the meat, add the remaining 1/2 Tb of all the spices and stir again..
- Optional: I don't prefer tomato chunks in the sauce and I blend the sauce with an emersion blender. This step is not necessary but it smooths the sauce out nicely..
- Add both jars of sauce and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat. Be careful here as the sauce can begin to boil and splatter if not stirred..
- Plate the 1/8th of the cooked pasta and 1 cup of sauce and enjoy! And freshly grated Romano cheese if you'd like that extra flavour..
An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. A few easy tricks make this spaghetti and meat sauce from scratch both simple and incredibly flavorful. The secret to making a great spaghetti and meat sauce is to build layers of flavor (beyond the meat and tomatoes) and to allow them to meld together in a balanced way. Authentic Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce simmered low and slow and packed with flavor! In my opinion I think there are a few key steps in creating that authentic, thick, richly Be sure to brown the meat and veggies (brown, not burn), that browned flavor is an important part of the sauces rich, robust flavor.