Won ton ravioli. No need to worry about making the dough from scratch. Make wonton ravioli sometime this week! The possibilities for filling are endless: sauteed mushrooms, crabmeat, even pulled pork or shredded brisket.
Get the recipe for Laurent's Burrata Ravioli with Orange and Sage. A wide variety of ravioli wonton options are available to you Wonton Skin Raviolis. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. You can cook Won ton ravioli using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Won ton ravioli
- It’s 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Wonton wrapers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozerella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmisan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Water.
Paint each one lightly with beaten egg. Wonton wrappers, found in most grocery stores near the tofu, are a brilliant sub for fresh pasta when making homemade ravioli. Homemade ravioli have a fresh, delicious taste that can't be beat. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy homemade ravioli, though — using prepared wonton wrappers to stand in.
Won ton ravioli step by step
- Mix cheeses and parsley together..
- Place wonton wraper on clean plate. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in middle of wraper..
- Wet your finger and wet all the edges of wonton wraper. Fold up to a triangle. Pinch edges closed..
- Bring salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli for about 3 minutes. Drain water..
- Top with your favorite pasta sause..
- I added chopped baby bella mushrooms to mine. You could add cooked spinach or any kind of meat..
- Do not freeze them! I tried to and they just fell apart when I boiled them..
Add this video to your web page. Click here to play the animation. A step-by-step guide to making two delicious dishes with one simple recipe. Play or pause the video as needed for ingredients and instructions. Enjoy! wonton ravioli recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks.