Chia Chocolate Pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.
This chocolate chia pudding is creamy, rich and full of chocolate flavor. I would say more on a dark. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Chia Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 6 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 cups of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar.
Chia Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Using a large bowl combine brown sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk to remove all clumps.
- Add chia seeds and mix together with the brown sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add coconut milk 1 cup at a time. Using a whisk to mix in between each cup. (Note: It will not yet be thick. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid as it sits).
- Add vanilla and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir. The mix should be thick. Spoon into 1/2 cup serving or storage containers..
- Top each serving with remaining honey. Enjoy!.
Maple syrup gives the pudding a bit of a maple taste (which isn't. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate. This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber. I find this tasty chocolate snack really fills me up which keeps.