Won ton ravioli. Get the recipe for Laurent's Burrata Ravioli with Orange and Sage. No need to worry about making the dough from scratch. Lift ravioli from water with a slotted spoon and place on warm plates or a deep platter; spoon Mushroom-Tomato Sauce over each layer.
The possibilities for filling are endless: sauteed mushrooms, crabmeat, even pulled pork or shredded brisket. A wide variety of ravioli wonton options are available to you Wonton Skin Raviolis. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. You can cook Won ton ravioli using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Won ton ravioli
- You need 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Wonton wrapers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmisan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
Paint each one lightly with beaten egg. Wonton wrappers, found in most grocery stores near the tofu, are a brilliant sub for fresh pasta when making homemade ravioli. A step-by-step guide to making two delicious dishes with one simple recipe. Play or pause the video as needed for ingredients and instructions.
Won ton ravioli instructions
- Mix cheeses and parsley together..
- Place wonton wraper on clean plate. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in middle of wraper..
- Wet your finger and wet all the edges of wonton wraper. Fold up to a triangle. Pinch edges closed..
- Bring salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli for about 3 minutes. Drain water..
- Top with your favorite pasta sause..
- I added chopped baby bella mushrooms to mine. You could add cooked spinach or any kind of meat..
- Do not freeze them! I tried to and they just fell apart when I boiled them..
In a large nonstick skillet heat butter and oil, over medium heat and add onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms. Homemade ravioli have a fresh, delicious taste that can't be beat. Add this video to your web page. Click here to play the animation. Your wonton wrappers have been waiting for these savory fillings to turn them into ravioli.