Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta. Al Dente rotini pasta combined in a homemade alfredo sauce mixed with broccoli and chicken breast. Pasta and fresh broccoli combine with the delicious and complementary flavors of lemon and garlic. Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken. Gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. You can have Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta
- It’s 4 oz of chicken breast cooked.
- It’s 12 oz of rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tahini sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 3 1/3 cup of water, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly. This tahini pasta is extra creamy and extra flavorful.
Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta instructions
- Heat a large skillet and add olive oil..
- Saute broccoli until a deeper green. Remove from pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool, then dice..
- Add uncooked pasta to the skillet, add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil on high heat. Remove pasta once the pasta is cooked..
- While pasta is cooking, combine tahini sauce, lemon juice, garlic and cumin in a blender, slowly adding 1/3 cup water until a creamy consistency is achieved. Add pinches of salt to taste..
- Add pasta, chicken and broccoli to skillet drizzling sauce over the contents while it cooks. You can add the ingredients in batches if you skillet is small..
- Stir in red pepper flakes while sauce reduces. Serve warm..
Together the tahini and peanut butter make a very rich Tahini pasta sauce. This sauce is rich, creamy and has what some may consider to be strong flavors. More healthy pasta recipes: Peanut Broccoli and Chicken Soba Noodles. Broccoli roasted with tahini, garlic, and lemon becomes crispy and creamy. WHAT: An addictive, tahini-soaked spin on roasted broccoli.