Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce. A beloved recipe for bread pudding, rich with milk and eggs, and chock-full of raisins, was found tucked away in a family Bible for safekeeping. All Reviews for Best Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. This recipe makes a very flavorful Bread Pudding.
Decadent bread pudding topped with a homemade vanilla cream sauce is the ultimate in comfort-food desserts. For more luscious ways to end a meal, see. This classic bread pudding recipe is made from just a few simple ingredients and full of homemade flavor. You can have Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce
- You need of bread pudding.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 4 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of vanilla sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Top it off with a vanilla butter sauce! This is the best bread pudding I have ever had. Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. by thedailymealrecipes. Make this Cinnamon Bread Pudding recipe with Vanilla Sauce using challah bread or brioche, vanilla beans, and cinnamon.
Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Tear apart bread into small peices.
- Drizzle melted butter over bread and sprinkle with raisens. Mix together.
- In mixing bowl mix eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla..
- Pour over bread and lightly mix together until all bread has soaked up mixture. Then press down evenly with spoon.see.
- Bake for 45 min at 350°F.
- For vanilla sauce add all ingredients except vanilla extract in a sauce pan at medium heat..
- Wisk together constantly until sauce becomes thick (10-12min) add about 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Serve on top of bread pudding. Enjoy 😊.
It's the perfect holiday brunch For this bread pudding recipe, I wanted vanilla and cinnamon to be the star ingredients, which meant adding fresh vanilla bean in addition to vanilla. Decadent bread pudding topped with a homemade vanilla cream sauce is the ultimate in comfort-food desserts. Learn how to make the perfect bread pudding, regardless of the recipe, in our helpful guide. The bread pudding is served warm or at room temperature with the warm vanilla sauce. If you choose not to use the sauce recipe, serve the pudding with maple syrup or a fruit sauce mixture.