Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing. Drizzle icing over cinnamon rolls as soon as they come out of the oven. This easy recipe takes a basic batch of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, then turns the pre-made icing into a triple liquor Guinness-Jameson-Baileys kissed frosting fit for any Irish celebrant. It turns homemade or store bought cinnamon rolls into the ultimate breakfast treat!
I will never fix cinnamon rolls again without using this icing! To make creamy icing for cinnamon rolls, start by heating the butter before combining it in a bowl with the cream cheese. This is the BEST cinnamon roll icing, made with only five ingredients including vanilla and cream cheese. You can have Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 ounces of butter- soft.
- Prepare 8 ounces of milk – warm about 100 degrees.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 4 ounces of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoon- Baileys Irish Cream (If you do not want the alcohol use the Baileys Irish Coffee creamer)- other flavors work too.
The Best Cinnamon roll recipe with cinnamon roll icing recipe included, makes soft and chewy cinnamon rolls your family is going to love. Making delicious Cinnamon Rolls has NEVER been easier with this semi-homemade solution. My "Copycat" Cinnabon icing makes it the perfect breakfast! I am ALWAYS craving cinnamon rolls but too lazy to make up a batch and wait for hours or heaven forbid, overnight.
Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing instructions
- Add the first four ingredients together. Incorporate the butter and milk into the flour mixture and knead the dough for 5 minutes. It should be a smooth constancy. (If the dough is to sticky add a little flour and if it is to dry add a little milk.).
- Cream the light brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for about 2 minutes to a spreadable consistency..
- Roll out the dough to a 8 x 12 in rectangle and spread the filling leaving the top inch with no filling. roll the dough filling side up. pinch to seal the cinnamon roll and divide into 12 equal pieces..
- Butter or pan spray a 9 x 13 pan and place the 3 x 4 equal spacing in the pan. cover with plastic wrap and place on a warm oven and let double in size.- about 40 minutes- ish the take off plastic wrap and bake..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes it should have a nice Golden Brown and Delicious appearance..
- Icing- mix the powder sugar, Baileys and milk this can be poured over the finished Cinnamon rolls 5 minutes after they come out of the oven.
I set to make it happen! These rolls are wonderful for breakfast or dessert! You can even go for a cream cheese frosting instead of icing. The scent of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven is arguably one of life's greatest pleasures. They take some advance planning, since the dough needs to rise Pour the icing over the warm rolls, and then spread it out evenly using an offset spatula. (This makes a thick layer of icing, so use less, if you wish.) Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Sugar, Palm and Soybean Oil, Wheat Starch, Dextrose.