Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies.
You can have Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies
- It’s 1 package of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies instructions
- In a bowl, put in the cookie dough and ground cinnamon..
- Knead the dough with the ground cinnamon until completely mixed..
- Roll the dough into 17 balls. Butter a tray and place the balls there..
- Put a big piece of tin foil on the oven.(You'll need a small oven and I forgot the tin foil while making this).
- Place 5 or 4 balls of dough in the oven for 10 minutes or until fully cooked(The dough will melt into a cookie).
- Take out cookies out of the oven and onto a plate. Replace tinfoil..
- Repeat steps 5-6 until all balls are gone. Put the cookies in the freezer until cooled. Enjoy!.