Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder. I only really knew bacon, pork shoulder/butt for pulled pork, and pork chops. Oh yeah, and prosciutto and pancetta! I can't believe I've been missing out There's nothing more delicious and juicy than this Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with an apple filling.
This bacon-wrapped pork loin seems fancy-ish, but is actually quite quick and easy. Roast a tray of potatoes in the oven at the same time, and. Are things starting to get a little nippy around your neck of the woods? You can have Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder
- You need of Pork shoulder.
- It’s 1-2 packs of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare Half of a cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 sticks of butter.
- It’s Half of a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare Clove of garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Or are you one of the lucky folks who get the beginning Pork and apples would go perfectly with some baked summer squash, or grab one of the hands-down cheapest vegetables this time of year and. This warm apple-cinnamon with a touch of savory aroma will fill your whole house. Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin Recipe : A moist and juicy cajun seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and glazed in an apricot dijon sauce! A pork tenderloin is wrapped in maple bacon and roasted with a sweet, slightly spicy apple butter sauce for a main dish that takes less than an hour.
Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder step by step
- Pre heat oven to 240…Chop garlic into chunks….Season shoulder with all the seasoning and brown sugar (save some sugar to top off with after you wrap in bacon)….cut slits in the pork shoulder and insert garlic pieces.
- Chop up half the apple and sprinkle it on the top.
- Wrap bacon around shoulder.
- Top with the remaining apple slices.
- Put in a shallow baking pan.
- Place butter in pan 1/2 stick one each side.
- Dust with more brown sugar.
- Bake low and slow about an hour per pound.
Add a half teaspoon (total) of your favorite blend of allspice, clove, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg. If you like things sweet, drizzle a teaspoon or two of. Pork tenderloin is covered in sweet sliced apple, wrapped in salty bacon, then roasted to perfection! This pork tenderloin recipe is made with cinnamon and brown sugar, and apples and raisins or dried cranberries. Lean and mild pork tenderloin pairs nicely with apples and spices.