Cajun Crawfish Sauce. The Cajun Crawfish specializes in Vietnamese – Southern seafood cuisine. Try our variety of delicious seafood's with one of our many sauces including our famous “Whole Boom Bang“ sauce. Seafood boil just like Louisiana New Orleans, with shrimp, crawfish, Manila clams and a homemade Cajun seasoning and butter sauce.
Crawfish tails smothered in a sauce of tomatoes, onions Description: Delicious crawfish in a thick and creamy sauce with plenty of Cajun flavor. Serve this simple cream sauce, made with shrimp and mushrooms, over any grilled, blackened "My take on the Ponchartrain sauce served at a popular seafood restaurant chain in my town. The crawfish are boiled with the classic American ingredients, then bathed in a delicious garlic sauce full. "Vietnamese-Cajun crawfish reflects the dynamism of newly-arrived Southerners—Vietnamese "One one of my favorite dishes at Crawfish & Noodle is turkey necks slow cooked with hot sauce. You can cook Cajun Crawfish Sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Crawfish Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Shallots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 lb of Crawfish tails.
- Prepare 2 cup of Heavy Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
Asian cajun crawfish/ seafood sauce California twist. Spicy Cajun cream sauce is very versatile! Use it over paste or simply as a dipping sauce. Shabang (Mix of all Sauces), Lemon Pepper, Garlic Butter, Rajun Cajun.
Cajun Crawfish Sauce instructions
- Heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Saute garlic & shollots.
- Add crawfish & creole seasoning..
- Sautee for 2 mins..
- Add cream, hot sauce, & Worcestershire..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer..
- Simmer until thickened or reduced by half..
- Add butter, salt, pepper, & green onions..
Dash of salt and black pepper. Dash of Cajun seasoning, if desired. Here at Louisiana Crawfish Company we know good food. a traditional jambalaya dish or something more exotic, we hope you'll find your favorite cajun dishes below. and maybe some new ones. Lemongrass and garlic, meet Old Bay and crawfish. This Cajun crawfish étouffée is made with crawfish tails, sherry, fish stock, seasonings, and a dark This Cajun-style crawfish étouffée starts with a buttery rich, dark roux.