French Vanilla Frosting.
You can have French Vanilla Frosting using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Vanilla Frosting
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 2 of vanilla extract (2 capfuls).
- You need 48 oz of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- It’s of food coloring, if desired.
French Vanilla Frosting instructions
- Melt butter 30 seconds in microwave, using a plastic mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar to mixing bowl.
- Slowly mix, low speed at first.
- Add eggs, vanilla.
- Mix very well.
- Serve or be fun and do colors. If you want a multitude of colors, spoon small amount of Frosting in separate bowls, a bowl for each color. Just make sure that you have equal amounts or you will run out of a color quicker.
- If desired a thinner Frosting, do a couple drops of milk at a time to get your desired thickness.