You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush a 9-inch baking dish with 2 tablespoons melted butter..
- Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands.
- Beat milk and egg together in another bowl; pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms..
- Turn dough out on to floured work surface and roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter..
- Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Roll dough around filling to form a log; cut pig into 18 rolls and place rolls in the prepared baking dish..
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes..
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth..
- Top hot cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting or pour the cream cheese frosting in a bowl (for people to choose whether to pour it or not) and ✨Enjoy!✨.