Cinnamon Roll Cake. This Cinnamon Roll Cake Is Simple And Takes Your Favorite Roll And Puts It In Cake Form. Swirled With Cinnamon, Butter And Brown Sugar And Topped With A Glaze. Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake is absolute perfection.
If you love cinnamon rolls, get ready for your life to be changed! Top with vanilla icing for an extra fun and indulgent. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Prepare of For Cake.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice blend.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 4 ounces of butter (1 stick), melted, cooled to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Cinnamon Swirl.
- You need 8 ounces of butter salted1 (2 sticks), at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar, paked.
- You need 2 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of For Glaze.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla exract.
- It’s 1 of /4 cup raisins, optional.
This Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! After tasting this you will never want I tried to avoid posting this Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe for a few weeks because I always like adding. This wonderful Cinnamon Roll Cake is ultra moist with gooey cinnamon swirls and topped with a glaze for that great cinnamon roll taste. Meet your new family favorite recipe.
Cinnamon Roll Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with bakers spray.
- Make Cake.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and sugar in a bowl, whisk to mix.
- In another bowl whisk milk, eggs and vanilla, whisk in melted butter.
- Combine milk mixture with flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Make Cinnamon Swirl.
- Combine all ingredients for the topping in a bowl until well combined.
- Drop topping over batter in mounds.
- With a thin knife swirl thoughout batter.
- Bake about 26 to30 minutes until golden and the center is set.
- Make glaze.
- Beat confectioner's sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Glaze cake while warm.
- Cut cake into sqares and serve warm. This cake is best served warm. It can be reheated in the,icrowave. It freezes well after cutting and cooling. Just wrap in indivdual sqares. Thaw and microwave just a few seconds until warm.
This Cinnamon Roll Cake transforms my favourite overnight cinnamon roll recipe into a delicious layer cake! I'm pretty sure Ryan has been asking for this cake for months (maybe years?). This Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake is to die for! It's full of warm cinnamon flavor in every bite and it's perfect for special occasions. This CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE does double duty in my house – this kids love it for both I don't make a lot of cake for non-birthday events, but lately we've been on a major cinnamon roll.