Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese.
You can cook Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of celery stalks, chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of basil, for garnish.
- Prepare 8 oz of rigatoni pasta.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese instructions
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add celery, carrot, shallot, red pepper. Cook 5 min.
- Add garlic, ground beef, salt and pepper. Once meat is browned, add can of tomatoes, paste, wine and oregano. Cook on a simmer for about 20 min..
- Add mascarpone and heavy cream, turn heat to low. Stir, then cover. Cook 10 min..
- Boil water for pasta, cook until all dente and drain. Add to skillet. Let cook a few min stirring so sauce gets in the rigatoni..
- To serve, garnish with parm and basil..