Lavender Vanilla Syrup.
You can have Lavender Vanilla Syrup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lavender Vanilla Syrup
- It’s 1 tbsp of Culinary Grade Lavender.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla Bean.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Lavender Vanilla Syrup instructions
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Scrape your vanilla bean and add to the pan. You're going to strain it, so you can toss the outside of the bean in as well for a stronger flavor. If you don't have a vanilla bean, a teaspoon of vanilla extract can be substituted..
- Add lavender to pan..
- Simmer 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Syrup will thicken as it cools..