Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa. The other night I prepared another wonderful dinner that is the lower calorie, fat, carbs and even sodium version than an original. Brush dough edges with cold water. Turkey Kielbasa is a popular Thanksgiving recipe.
Add onion, kielbasa, and chicken broth, mix well. Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe – Easy Kielbasa Recipes. It has both turkey AND kielbasa sausage in it-the kielbasa is the key ingredient in this recipe that truly makes this chili divine! You can have Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bellpepper.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Your favorite pasta sauce red or white.
- It’s of Ravioli.
This Kielbasa Alfredo Bake is a family favorite that even the kids will enjoy! An easy recipe with a simple homemade. Cook the ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa step by step
- Heat up water until it comes to a rolling boil add ravioli boil uncovered until cooked to your liking follow package directions..
- Saute vegetables in one tsp vegetable oil.
- Remove veggies add an additional tsp vegetable oil and saute kielbasa.
- Add your favorite sauce to the pot, mix in cooked veggies.
- Once heated up add cooked ravioli.
- Let simmer til everyone is finally gathered and agrees to pause their games, tv shows, social media chats long enough to say thanks for dinner!.
Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up Tip: For a twist, try spinach tortellini, mushroom ravioli, or butternut squash agnolotti. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and. Easy Ravioli Lasagna is our shortcut way to a well-rounded lasagna—ricotta With ricotta cheese and spinach already tucked inside each ravioli, this is a shortcut way to a well-rounded lasagna. Substituted hot Italian turkey sausage and don't think it hurt the recipe a bit. This easy jambalaya recipe is a classic dish of Louisiana.