Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a “quick” bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. See how to make the best banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup (75 g) of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup (100 g) of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need pinch of of, salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup (185 g) of all-purpose flour.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350-400 °F.
- Mash all the bananas in a large bowl….
- Next, add the melted butter and the sugar and mix well until combined….
- After your’e butter and sugar is incorporated, add your egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt then mix until fully combined….
- Then add your last ingredient, the sifted flour. After you have mixed the flour into the other ingredients, oil your baking tray and pour the batter into the tray….
- Bake your cake in the oven for about 25 – 30 mins (set a different time depending on how long it takes for you to bake the banana bread)and then take it out and let it cool before cutting etc..
- Finally don’t forget to enjoy!!! 🍞🍌.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose.