Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. All Reviews for Chia Pudding with Fruit. Chia Pudding with Fruit. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy, healthy and tasty breakfast or snack for a busy week.
This pudding is made with coconut milk, a little sweetener, and a lot of chia seeds and topped off with fresh fruit. My kids gobbled it up… they loved the flavor and texture of this dessert. I made it again recently when we were entertaining friends for dinner and found them scraping every last bite out of. You can have Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
So far, it's working for me… This chia pudding is the perfect energizing breakfast when the weather outside (or inside your head) is looking a little dull. In a large bowl, add in the dairy-free milk, chia seeds, passion fruit coulis and maple syrup. Spoon into a serving glass, top off with more passion fruit coulis, a sprinkle of desiccated coconut and. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to Personally, I love this with some chopped soaked nuts, fresh fruit, or even chocolate shavings for breakfast or a delicious low-sugar dessert. I've provided three different flavor variations for this pudding. When I'm looking for a lighter snack, I turn to Mexican fruit cups, acai bowls and this easy chia seed pudding. It's simple to make, kid friendly and packed with. Chia Seed Pudding with vanilla is the BEST and perfect for a healthy vegan breakfast, dessert, to-go snacks & meals.