Homemade Pizza Dough. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Homemade pizza dough is easy and costs pennies on the dollar compared to store bought.
For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. How To Make The Best Homemade Pizza. You can create Homemade Pizza Dough by using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- You need of Yeast Ingredients.
- Prepare 12 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tb of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
Make a well in the middle and add the olive oil and bloomed yeast mixture. Using a spoon, mix until a shaggy dough begins to form. There is nothing quite like homemade pizza dough. If you've ever made it, I am sure you will agree!
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. Pizza dough is a leavened wheat-based dough that is rolled out thin and shaped into a disc or rectangle. The dough is then topped with ingredients, such as tomatoes, cheese, meats. I'm excited to share my favorite homemade pizza dough recipe with you today! You will prefer making this homemade pizza dough over using store-bought any day.