Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate. Pour the olive oil, coconut oil, maple syrup and add the sugar into a bowl to mix in with a spatula. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Mango Banana Coconut Smoothie with Chia Seeds.
Melt the coconut oil then mix it together with the peanut. Full-fat canned coconut milk is great if you're looking to increase the thickness and make a really filling breakfast, snack or dessert out of the chia pudding. Those are healthy fats coming from chia seeds and coconut milk. You can have Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate
- Prepare 40 g of Coconut oil.
- It’s 40 g of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Soymilk.
It can decrease total cholesterol and have many health benefits. How to make Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This Chocolate chia seed pudding is made with coconut milk and cocoa powder and is perfect for a healthy and filling breakfast or snack. Chia seeds are an extremely versatile food and can be found in bulk food stores.
Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate instructions
- Pour the olive oil, coconut oil, maple syrup and add the sugar into a bowl to mix in with a spatula..
- Add the chia seeds, chopped chocolate, the flour and the baking powder into the bowl to mix together..
- Then pour the soy milk slowly to make a dough. (adjust the amount of soy milk. Do not add too much of it, or the dough will be too sticky to form.).
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2 mm thick with your fingers. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
One of the easiest things to make is pudding. This is a very simple and extremely delicious recipe. Also instead of milk I used coconut milk and of course a quarter cup of chia seeds. Healthy coconut oil granola naturally sweetened with honey. Delicious nutrition from chia, flax, pecans, and almonds.