Orange BBQ Sauce. This Orange Maple BBQ Sauce Recipe has a lot of ingredients so the flavor of the final barbecue sauce is more complex. Easy orange marmalade bbq sauce and crispy chicken come together for a quick and tasty dinner! From Emeril – to go with delicious five spice spare ribs.
One of the primary flavors of any barbecue sauce comes from sugar. Cherry Habanero BBQ SaucePepperScale. orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder Tangy Orange BBQ SauceFood.com. Tabasco Sauce, dark brown sugar, soy sauce, chili sauce. You can have Orange BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
This quick and easy barbecue sauce by the BBQ Pit Boys is the perfect brush-on for beef, chicken, pork and poultry. Chicken, orange marmalade, BBQ sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Leftovers are great on a baked potato, in a tortilla wrap, or on nachos. #crockpot #chicken. Crispy oven roasted chicken basted in a delicious orange-cognac bbq sauce.
Orange BBQ Sauce instructions
- saute diced onions in 1 teaspoon oil.
- combine the rest of the ingredients in pan.
- bring to a boil and let simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- refrigerate or let cool down and use immediately..
Pairs well with any BBQ dish. Stir the orange marmalade, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and chili sauce together in a saucepan until combined. Place over medium-high heat, bring to a simmer, and cook until slightly. Please repin this recipe BBQ Sauce is one of my favorite sauces of all time. Top your chicken or ribs with Florida OJ BBQ Sauce from the kitchen of a Florida Orange Grower.