Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pumpkin Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 8×8 baking dish. Roll out both crescent doughs and pinch them together and the triangles to make a big square.
- Spread on pumpkin butter and sprinkle on cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Roll up and cut into 7 or 8 equal slices.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.