Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt.
You can have Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of Liquide milk.
- You need 1/2 lb of Powdered milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Yogurt yoplait (vanilla).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 ml of Ground nutmeg.
Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt instructions
- Put a pot on the stove and add the milk. For about 10-15 minutes for the milk to boil.
- Remove the milk from the stove and pour it in the container with the powdered milk and mix well then add the 2 yoplait yogurts..
- Close your container and wrap it with a clean sheet and keep it in a warm place. I usually put mine in one of my kitchen drawer. Wait for about 18- 24 hours.
- After 22 hours you should have get a fermented milk. Add the sugar, the pure vanilla extract, one lemon and the ground nutmeg. Mix very well and filter the mixture with a sieve. Use a sieve with some very small hole.
- Here is how much yogurt I was able to get. You can keep it in the fridge or the freezer. You can keep it for 2 weeks..