Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've Apple cider – alcoholic or non alcoholic – or similar fruit ciders (like pear) are also terrific. For this pulled pork, I'm going to do it in the oven since I don't have a slow cooker. You say to use a roasting.
I make my own dry rub and my own vinegar based barbecue sauce. Besides, I like to be thorough in these things. We could have just trimmed it away in the beginning and baked it later to make pork skins. You can have Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce
- Prepare of Rub.
- It’s 7 lb of Pork sholder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dry Mustard.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Salt.
- It’s 2 of liquid smoke.
- You need of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yellow or Brown Mustard.
- You need 2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of To Serve.
- Prepare 16 of Hoagie or Hamburger Buns.
This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches. And it takes about half the amount of time than it would in a Short answer: Yes. But you'll need to sub in an equal amount of another liquid, like apple cider. But if you want to leave it out just because you don't.
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- For Rub.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put Rub on Pork shoulder make sure to coat it good all over.
- Put Pork Shoulder in a Dutch oven and put in oven for 6 hours or until internal temp is between 170 to 180°F with thermometer.
- While Pork shoulder is baking Using Crock pot mix all the sauce ingredients in Crock Pot and turn on low stirring occasionally.
- When Pork shoulder is done using two forks seperate meat into shreds and put in crock pot stir it in well.
- Then let it sit on warm for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then serve on Hoagie buns or Hamburger Buns with Creamy Coleslaw recipe also posted by me.
- Footnote add drippings and fat with rub to the sauce with the meat adds to the flavor only thing don't use is the bone from the shoulder.
- I will sometimes soak pork shoulder overnight with liquid smoke and water in large pot.
Home » Dinner » Pork » Apple Cider Brine Smoked Pulled Pork. good homemade BBQ sauce, both my Whiskey BBQ Sauce and my Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce are fantastic on pulled pork. In large oven bag or airtight container, combine apple cider, water, Worcestershire sauce. Tender pulled pork is smothered with a tangy apple cider barbecue sauce in this easy slow cooker recipe. Serve the barbecue pulled pork on soft buns with coleslaw and baked beans on the side, or serve as a tasty main meat dish. Pork is done when it shreds easily with a pair of forks.