Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich.
You can cook Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich
- Prepare of Rum Raisin.
- Prepare of Raisin.
- You need of Rum.
- It’s of Cookies.
- You need 50 g of Butter(Salted).
- It’s 30 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 25 g of Milk.
- Prepare 65 g of White Flour.
- It’s of Buttercream.
- It’s 25 g of Butter.
- It’s 10 g of Honey.
- It’s 25 g of White Chocolate.
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich instructions
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Rum Raisin.
- Add the raisins and rum to a small bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or longer..
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and icing sugar..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- Buttercream & Assembly.
- Use a strainer to drain the rum from the raisins. Set aside the raisins until use..
- Cream the butter and honey..
- Melt the white chocolate. Add to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Using a piping bag or spoon, place a dollop of the cream on the cookie halves..
- Place a few rum raisins on the butter cream and place a dollop of the buttercream on top..
- Add another cookie to make a sandwich..