Cocoa Fudge Brownies.
You can cook Cocoa Fudge Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Fudge Brownies
- You need of melted unsalted butter.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare of medium-size eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Optional Toppings:.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips/chunks.
- It’s of Nuts.
Cocoa Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare an 8-inch square pan and line with parchment paper. Grease the pan lightly..
- Combine hot melted butter, oil and sugar together. Whisk well until combined then add the eggs and vanilla..
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt together and gently add to the wet ingredients until just well combined..
- Pour batter into the pan and add your toppings (optional). Bake for 25-30 minutes. Do a toothpick test and if it comes out with little crumbles, but not overly wet batter, it is fine. It will set while cooling to achieve the fudgy texture.
- Let the brownies cool before evenly slicing into 16 portions..