Ice Cream Malaga (Vanilla, Dry Raisins And Rum).
You can cook Ice Cream Malaga (Vanilla, Dry Raisins And Rum) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Malaga (Vanilla, Dry Raisins And Rum)
- It’s 500 ml of Whole milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Table cream.
- You need 5 of Yolk. (Medium eggs).
- You need 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry raisins.
Ice Cream Malaga (Vanilla, Dry Raisins And Rum) step by step
- Put a small pot on the stove. Add 3 tablespoons of rum and the raisin. And wait till the raisins all absorb the rum. Remove it from the stove. Put the raisin in a container. Close it and keep it in the fridge until tomorrow..
- Pour the milk and the vanilla extract in a pot and put it on a stove on low. Warm the milk and make sure the milk does not boil..
- Mix the sugar dans the yolk aside and add 1/4 cup of the milk from the pot on the stove and Mix well.
- Add back the mixture(sugar, milk, and yolk) you just mix to the milk on the stove and stir. Keep it on low and wait for about 15-30 minutes till the mixture become thick and there is no foam as well. Please do not let the mixture boiled. When it becomes thick remove from the stove, pour the mixture in a container and keep it in the fridge until tomorrow.
- 1) if you have and ice cream make pour the mixture inside and when you get an ice cream consistency, remove the ice cream from the ice cream maker and add the raisin and 4 -7 tablespoons, mix well and keep it to the freezer for 4-6 hours and serve..
- Tomorrow add the table cream and mix well. If you have an ice cream maker this process will go faster. In you don't have don't panic. I will show how to do it without an ice cream maker since I made mine without the ice cream maker. If you don't have an ice cream maker skip to direction 6.
- 2) if you don't have an ice cream maker, put the mixture to the freezer for one hour. Use an Hand electric mixer to mix it after one hour and add it back for another one hour. Do it 4 times so it will take you four hours in total. You can use a non electric Hand mixture but it will be hard when you get to the 3rd time. After the 4th time, add the dry raisin and 4-7 tablespoons of rum depending on your taste and keep it in the freezer for about 4-6 hours and you can serve it! Voilà it is ready! Enjoy! (The picture below is how my ice cream looked like after mixing for the 4th time).