Cocoa Bliss Balls.
You can cook Cocoa Bliss Balls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Bliss Balls
- It’s of coconut flour.
- You need of LSA mix.
- Prepare of cocoa.
- It’s of cacao nibs.
- Prepare of pitted dates.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of rice malt syrup (optional).
- Prepare of Equipment/ appliances needed:.
- It’s of Mixing.
- You need of TableSpoon.
- Prepare of Measuring.
- It’s of Food processor.
- Prepare of Kettle.
- Prepare of Mixing.
- You need of (to store in).
Cocoa Bliss Balls step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except oats) and stir to combine.
- Boil water and pour over dates (let rest for 20 minutes).
- Blend oats in a food processor to make oat flour. Combine oat flour and dry mix together and mix well.
- Pour date water into the mixing bowl and mash the dates with a fork, then transfer into mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add extra water if the mixture is to dry. If batter tastes to bitter add 1 tbs of rice malt syrup and mix again..
- Finally roll into balls and store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Enjoy!! Take out bliss balls from freezer 20 minutes prior to eating.