Layered Pasta Bake.
You can have Layered Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Bake
- Prepare of long pasta (like spaghetti, linguine, etc).
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of container cottage cheese.
- It’s of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce (any variety).
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of extra salt for pasta water.
Layered Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add pasta. Boil for 8 minutes..
- While pasta cooks: In a large bowl beat eggs. Add cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir together until well combined..
- When pasta is done carefully drain using a colander. Add pasta to cottage cheese mixture. Stir to fully coat pasta with mixture..
- Place half the pasta in the casserole dish. Spread half the spaghetti sauce in an even layer over the pasta. Repeat with remaining pasta and sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the top..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more. Let rest 10 minutes before serving..