Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs.
You can have Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs
- Prepare of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- Prepare of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- Prepare of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- It’s of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- It’s of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- It’s of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- It’s of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- You need of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of LG Black Olives [halved].
- It’s of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Prepare of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- You need of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- You need of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- You need of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- It’s of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs instructions
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.