Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies.
You can have Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies
- Prepare of Group A.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Group B.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies step by step
- Prepare ingredients in Group A..
- In another bowl, beat butter (room temperature) until pale in color..
- Mix in sugar, egg & vanilla extract. Beat until smooth..
- Combined Group A into Group B's bowl. Form a doh..
- Use teaspoon to form a small doh. Place it on baking sheet. Gently press with fork..
- Preheat oven at 350° & baked for 17-20 minutes.