Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs. Creamy, tomatoey, cheesy (mozzarella AND parmesan), works almost as well as the medication! I'll sign off now, so I can go and blow my nose again (or 'go amb blow by Add in the rigatoni, then pour in the stock, tinned tomatoes and tomato puree. Stir together, pushing the rigatoni under the liquid.
Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. Drain and return to pot; add tomato sauce, stirring to coat rigatoni. You can have Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs
- It’s 1 packages of Rigatoni pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of of Ragu Creamy Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sofrito.
- You need 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 pinch of chives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
With juicy meatballs in a creamy tomato sauce, they're hearty and tasty. With moist and flavorful meatballs swimming in a creamy and tangy gravy, it's a guaranteed family pleaser! Not only are they a sure crowd favorite, these meatballs are versatile, too. This tomato cream rigatoni is your guy.
Creamy Tomato Rigatoni With Meatballs step by step
- Cook pasta al dente, according to the package..
- In a sauce pan heat the oil and stir in the sofrito and heat up the meatballs, add all the spices and half of the creamy tomato sauce and let it simmer for about 5 minutes..
- When the meatballs are ready toss in the pasta and the rest of the remaining sauce. Serve and top it of with the parmesan cheese and the chives..
First, you'll make delicious, cheesy croutons. Then, you'll whip up the pasta, vegetables, and sauce: a creamy, tomato-y burst of comfort to your taste buds and tummy. Put your feet up, rev up your favorite streaming service, and scarf down. Creamy rigatoni florentine with a basil-infused tomato sauce is topped with Parmesan cheese for a tasty and easy weeknight meal. Pan-roasted garlic adds heady savor to a rich and creamy basil-infused tomato sauce.