Cinnamon Roll Cake. This Cinnamon Roll Cake Is Simple And Takes Your Favorite Roll And Puts It In Cake Form. Swirled With Cinnamon, Butter And Brown Sugar And Topped With A Glaze. Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake is absolute perfection.
If you love cinnamon rolls, get ready for your life to be changed! Top with vanilla icing for an extra fun and indulgent. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! You can have Cinnamon Roll Cake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- You need of Cake:.
- It’s 3 cups of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (softened).
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 T of Flour.
- You need 1 T of Cinnamon.
- You need of Glaze:.
- It’s 2 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 5 T of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
This Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! After tasting this you will never want I tried to avoid posting this Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe for a few weeks because I always like adding. This wonderful Cinnamon Roll Cake is ultra moist with gooey cinnamon swirls and topped with a glaze for that great cinnamon roll taste. Meet your new family favorite recipe.
Cinnamon Roll Cake step by step
- For Cake: Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9×13 pan..
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife..
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes..
This Cinnamon Roll Cake transforms my favourite overnight cinnamon roll recipe into a delicious layer cake! I'm pretty sure Ryan has been asking for this cake for months (maybe years?). This Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake is to die for! It's full of warm cinnamon flavor in every bite and it's perfect for special occasions. This CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE does double duty in my house – this kids love it for both I don't make a lot of cake for non-birthday events, but lately we've been on a major cinnamon roll.