Eggnog Rum Bread.
You can cook Eggnog Rum Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggnog Rum Bread
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of eggnog.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of dark rum.
- It’s 1 c. of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 c of butter soften.
- Prepare 2 1/4 c of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
Eggnog Rum Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 9 X 12 loaf pan. Beat together eggnog, rum, sugar, vanilla extract until very smooth, add butter stir until smooth..
- Sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Add eggnog mixture and stir. Pour it into a lightly greased pan..
- Bake bread for 40 to 60 minutes. Test center with toothpick. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan..
- Wrap tightly to keep moist..