Crockpot Cubed Steak w/ Onion Cocktail Sauce. Crock Pot Cube Steak is tender and succulent cubed steak smothered in a rich mushroom sauce in a slow cooker. Crock pot cube steak is one of the best ways to cook this tough cut of meat. It only takes a few minutes of prep time before simmering all day for a succulent and comforting dinner!
Strips of cube steak are simmered in cream of mushroom soup until tender. Cube steak crockpot recipes that both freezes well or can be created for a. Cubed Steak is one of those comfort foods my mom made when I was little. You can have Crockpot Cubed Steak w/ Onion Cocktail Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cubed Steak w/ Onion Cocktail Sauce
- You need 2 lb of Cubed Steak.
- It’s 2 can of French Onion Soup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
I like to prepare this without freezing, why…I do not have a second freezer and no space for. Tenderized cubed steak is breaded and pan-fried and then topped with a creamy milk gravy made from the pan drippings. The sauce already has a large onion in it, so the onion soup mix might be overkill. I always cooked cubed steak in a crockpot w cream of mushroom and other ingredients.
Crockpot Cubed Steak w/ Onion Cocktail Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 can of soup and the flour until smooth..
- In a crockpot, add soup and flour mixture. Add all remaining ingredients except steak. Stir until well blended..
- Add in cubed steak, ensuring each piece is covered in sauce..
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours, or until done..
- Serve with sides. I prefer real mashed potatoes and a nice vegetable..
Place the cube steak and onions in the bottom of the crockpot. In a large glass measuring cup whisk together the crockpot mushroom sauce I've never met a cocktail that I didn't like. I would rather burn down my house than clean it. Most of all, I love helping YOU get dinner ready because there's. Cubed steak with onion gravy is an easy recipe that makes a wonderful weeknight meal your family will love.