You can have Baked Rotini using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Rotini
- Prepare 1 box of Rotini Noodles (or any noodle type).
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Big Jar of Prego Chunky Garden.
- You need 1 of small jar of a different flavored spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 packages of Shredded Cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sliced Green Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sliced Onion.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar (or your own amount for taste).
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Baked Rotini step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350. Start boiling the water for your noodles and add salt to the water. DO NOT ADD NOODLES until the water has began to boil. After boiling your noodles, then drain..
- Clean and cut your green pepper and onion. Mix ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning and fry on the stove. Drain ground beef when finished..
- After the noodles and ground beef has been cooked and drained, combine the noodles, ground beef, and spaghetti sauce in one big pot..
- Add your sugar to your taste. Not everyone likes sugar in their spaghetti. Also add about 1 cup of cheese into the mixture. Stir..
- Pour your pot mixture into a flat pan and smooth out all over. Add the final amount of cheese to the top of the noodles and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Cover with foil. Cook for about 35 minutes or until the juices are gone. (Depends on oven).