Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies.
You can have Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies
- Prepare 1 can of honey butter biscuits.
- You need 2 medium of diced red apples.
- It’s 2 medium of diced green apples.
- You need 1/2 oz of maple whiskey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of apple pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies step by step
- Place apples,butter,whiskey,apple pie spice, brown sugar in med pot.
- Take biscuits and roll them out to fill a muffin tin..
- Bake biscuits for 4 mins in a 400°F oven.
- When apples are soft turn them off and add flour if they are to to juicy..
- Pull biscuits out of oven and take a spoon and spread the dough out to make a well. Dough is going to be almost done a puffy.
- Add apple pie filling into biscuits and bake for 15 mins..
- Drizzle with carmel and add your favorite ice cream.