Vanilla Custard filling.
You can have Vanilla Custard filling using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Custard filling
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 box of instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Vanilla Custard filling step by step
- Mix cream cheese in bowl with electric mixer until smooth, light and creamy. Add pudding mix and milks and mix on low until incorporated and then on medium until it thickens..
- Use in almost anything. I made these little Chocolate chip cookie cups and piped it in. I also made donut holes and piped some in the middle of each. Or you can just eat it straight from a bowl. Cover and refrigerate any unused portions. You will have to whisk it again in it sits long in the fridge..
- This is not my recipe but u loved it so much I am sharing it all over..