Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings.
You can cook Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 pack of chicken wings (6-8 pieces).
- Prepare 1 can of Cola (330ml).
- It’s 3/4 cup (177 ml) of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum (of your rum of choice).
Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings step by step
- Melt butter in skillet..
- Place chicken wings into pan and cook on both sides until the meat is no longer pink..
- Once the chicken pieces are cooked, add ketchup..
- Add rum and coke into the pan and bring to a boil, mixing the ingredients well..
- Once boiling, bring the dish down to a simmer and let the chicken cook for 45 minutes. (NOTE: I simmered this uncovered as I prefer the sauce in this dish to be thicker, reduced to about half the initial amount of liquid.).
- Serve with choice of bread or eat as is!.