Cinnamon apple roses. Since making apple roses means making thin slices of apple, there are a few hacks to prevent them If you've arranged the cinnamon roll in the pan already, then you can insert the rose into the middle. This delicate and subtly sweet Chocolate Cinnamon Apple Rose is the perfect way to create a beautiful dessert! This is "Cinnamon apple roses" by Jill Eagleton on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
I love cinnamon, rose, apple, lavender, and berries. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much. You can have Cinnamon apple roses using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon apple roses
- Prepare 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- You need 2 of apples.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 3 tbs of apricot preserve.
I always make these Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls the day before Christmas and heat them up Christmas morning… they are always a huge hit in my house and disappear instantly! Oatmeal with apple and cinnamon in the bowl, honey and cinnamon. Tasty puff pastry with apple shaped roses on plate on table close-up. Glass and carafe of apple cider with fruits and spices on.
Cinnamon apple roses step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and cut into 6 strips.
- Core and thinly slice apples.
- Fill a bowl up half way with water and add lemon juice from 1/2 lemon. Add sliced apples and cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Put 3 tbs apricot preserve and 2 tbs water in a bowl and microwave 1 minute. Stir..
- Spread apricot mixture along pastry strip..
- Align the apples along the top so they are half off of the pastry strip..
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and fold up bottom part of puff pastry strip..
- Roll pastry strip from left to right or opposite whichever you prefer and stick in cupcake pan.
- Bake 40-45 mins!.
Instead of giving a bouquet of roses, why not give one of edible apple roses instead? In a large bowl combine the apple slices with lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and butter. Roll up the sliced apples so they resemble roses and secure with a cocktail stick. With the perfect amount of cinnamon, little pockets of apples, and a sweet crumb topping, these Apple Cinnamon. Apple Cinnamon is a background Earth pony and a member of the Apple family.