French strawberries pie with vanilla cream. Pour cooled strawberry mixture over strawberry layer in pie crust. This elegant and light dessert tastes best on the day that it is made. Strawberry and Vanilla Mousse Cake with Easy Mirror Glaze
If you love sweet pies, vanilla pudding and strawberries, I'm sure you will be addicted to this strawberry pie, which combines all these! Easy Strawberry Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding Recipe This Healthy Strawberry Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding has layers of sweet strawberry puree and vanilla-infused chia seed pudding! (low fat, high fiber, raw). You can have French strawberries pie with vanilla cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French strawberries pie with vanilla cream
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- It’s 40 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 2 of yellow yolks.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of gelatines leaves.
- Prepare 40 grams of sugar.
This classic French Strawberry Charlotte is a showstopper of a dessert and so easy to make. It's the perfect treat for a summer lunch or dinner. If you want a showstopping, delicious dessert that is not too complicated to make, then a French Strawberry and Vanilla Charlotte will do the job perfectly. Homemade strawberry cream cheese pie in a graham cracker crust with a sweet cream cheese layer, topped with fresh strawberries in a homemade jam glaze.
French strawberries pie with vanilla cream step by step
- Make the dough , mix 250g flour with the butter, add 40g sugar, 1egg, 5cl milk, salt, make a nice ball and put it in the fridge 30mn.
- For the vanilla cream, heat milk with vanilla, instead mix the eggs yolks with 125g sugar in a large bowl, add gradually 40g flour to eggs!.
- Once the warm milk put inside the bowl, mix all then back to heat without never stop stirring until thickened! Let become cold.
- For the icing, heart 40g sugar with 50ml water in a pan and after warm, put inside the gelatine, mix and Let be cold.
- Flatten the dough, place in a large pan pie, cut the edge, position something inside to prevent it not swollen to much! Bake in oven 30mn at 210deg.
- Then put the vanilla cream in the background the pie, position strawberries and after use a brush for the icing, put on strawberries several times and put in the fridge For 2 or 3 hours!!! ( I'M french sorry for my English!! ).
In a medium-sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. The French Strawberry Tart is more than a seasonal dessert. In people's mind, it is deeply linked to spring in its blooming part, but also to family gatherings and garden parties on a hot summer afternoon. The strawberries may need to be cut in half to fit snugly and securely on top of the pie slices. This homemade strawberry tart features a crunchy sweet crust filled with vanilla pastry cream.