Pasta and Beef. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday dinner idea! When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table's set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes.
Prepare this baked pasta and beef recipe with your favorite pasta shape. Rotini or radiatore can be used in place of the mostaccioli or penne. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. You can have Pasta and Beef using 29 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta and Beef
- Prepare of Vegetables—————–.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped olives.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen English peas.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Beef——————————.
- It’s To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs maybe an extra 1/3 cup.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of beef sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s As needed of oil to medium fry beef in.
- You need of Pasta—————.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of pasta, rigatoni.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Sauce—————————.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of beef broth.
A budget cut of beef, simple pantry ingredients, a bit of patience and pappardelle pasta. This Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Ragu Sauce with Pappardelle may be the king of all pastas. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Beef recipes, Recipes.. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors.
Pasta and Beef step by step
- Slice the onion. Cut the carrots. Slice the celery. Set aside..
- Slice the beef and beat it thin and even be consistent on each serving of beef you slice. Take about 1 cup of the meat and chop it up..
- Here they are beaten..
- Season each portion of beef..
- Season both sides..
- Add the beef that is chopped up to a hot deep pan with olive oil in it.
- Boil the pasta in the water, salt and oil..
- Now add the sliced garlic, spices, and vegetables, but not the English peas to the meat in the pan. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and water add a pinch of kosher salt..
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. If your breadcrumbs are not seasoned then add a bit of kosher salt to the breadcrumbs..
- Coat the beef with the flour then dredge in the egg wash. Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry till golden brown..
- Turn as needed..
- Move the beef to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Make a crater in the center of the vegetables. Add the butter..
- Let it melt..
- To the melted butter add the flour and make a Roux. Cook till lightly brown..
- Almost ready for the stock..
- Add the beef stock and make a sauce when smooth add the vegetables..
- Let it thicken..
- Add the pasta and English peas vegetables and sauce..
- Mix well simmer for 10 minutes and cover remove from heat and let rest for 12 minutes..
- Give a stir before serving. Mix well the pasta vegetables and frozen peas..
- Serve the beef with the pasta. I hope you enjoy!!.
This easy, comforting dish of pasta and ground beef gets its great flavor from lots of garlic, spicy seasonings. Loaded with rigatoni pasta, ground beef, two different types of cheese and plenty of sauce, this hearty and comforting casserole will have everyone at the table reaching for seconds—even the picky eaters! This family-favorite ground beef casserole features cooked rotini pasta combined with canned tomatoes, breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan and is. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer. This video is about making home made creamy ground beef served with Pasta.