Citrus Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Citrus Garlic Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Citrus Garlic Shrimp
- It’s of linguine.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of orange juice.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of grated lemon peel.
- It’s of grated orange peel.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need of shredded parmesan cheese and minced fresh parsley (optional).
Citrus Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Cook linguine according to package.
- In blender, combine olive oil, oj, lemon juice, garlic cloves, lemon peel, orange peel, salt, pepper, process until blended well..
- Pour mixture into large skillet, bring to boil..
- Reduce heat, stir in shrimp..
- Let simmer, uncover 3 – 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain linguine, toss with shrimp mixture..
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley if desired.