Carrot-Pepper Relish. Scrape the carrots, peel the onions and seed the peppers. Slice the vegetables and grind in food chopper, using medium. Chopped sweet and medium-hot peppers make a delicious relish, and it's great on grilled cheese sandwiches, burgers, or hot dogs.
Bell Pepper And Tomato Relish, Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Roasted Red Peppers And Basi, Romesco… This very simple recipe for pickled pepper relish is great for grilling food, but also for preserving your abundant pepper harvest. Use this recipe method with any type of chili pepper. Pickled Red Onion and Carrot Relish is the ultimate grilling condiment with the perfect balance of spicy, sweet and tangy tastes. You can have Carrot-Pepper Relish using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot-Pepper Relish
- It’s 3 lb of Carrots, cut into 1/2"slices.
- You need 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- It’s 2 medium of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of (10 ounces) condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry dill weed.
When most people think "hot dog relish," the first thing that comes to mind is the sweet, green pickle relish you find at the grocery store. And in a lot of places this's exactly what you'll get if you ask for. This Mexican relish will spice up any dish from tacos and fish to hot dogs and burgers! Subscribe to Hungry for more of the best culinary.
Carrot-Pepper Relish step by step
- Cook carrots in 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain..
- Add green peppers and onions..
- Heat the remaining ingredients to boiling stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes..
- Pour over vegetables; stir. Cover and refrigerate no longer than 3 weeks.
I adapted this recipe from a pepper relish recipe that was in the Blue Canning Book. Pack hot relish into clean jars, leaving ¼-inich head space. Relish has always been the squeeze bottle I avoided on the condiment table. However, today's recipe for homemade Zucchini-Pepper Sweet Relish is an entirely different garnish from that one. Official homepage of Pepper&Carrot, a free(libre) and open-source webcomic about Pepper, a young witch and her cat, Carrot.