Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella. This Mozzarella Chicken Marinara Recipe is an easy weeknight meal, served with a side of sweet onions. Makes delicious leftovers served on a green salad! You'll be surprised how the hours will whiz by, and you'll want to continue to forge these friendships.
Chicken breasts cook in only five minutes in the pressure cooker, smothered in a marina sauce then topped with melted mozzarella cheese. Since I prefer to make my own quick marina sauce instead of buying a jar, I made my own marinara for this recipe. However, if you prefer to use your favorite jarred. You can have Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella
- Prepare 4 large of boneless, skinless chkn breasts.
- It’s 1 of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Rosemary.
- You need 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of EVOO.
- You need of Marinara.
- Prepare 24 oz of Bertolli Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Mozzarella.
View top rated Chicken marinara mozzarella recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Marinara, Cheesy Chicken Marinara, Chicken With Mozzarella Cheese, etc. Boneless chicken breast rolled with spinach and mozzarella cheese slices, cooked and served with spiced marinara sauce. Dip chicken in flour to coat lightly,. dish.
Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 9*13 pan with aluminum foil & barely cover bottom w/ water..
- Brush chkn w/ EVOO then add seasonings to taste..
- Bake for :30-:45. (Make sure chkn juices r clear.).
- Pour marinara sauce over chkn, then sprinkle shredded mozzarella. Continue to bake for additional :10-:15..
- Take out, eat n enjoy!!! Goes great w/ butter n garlic pasta..
Cover with Marinara sauce and Mozzarella cheese. Mozzarella Chicken Marinara ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Cooked chicken pieces stuffed with mozzarella and spinach topped with marinara sauce. Baked Chicken Marinara – chicken pieces coated with Parmesan and bread crumbs, fried and covered with a tomato basil marinara sauce, and topped with melted Mozzarella. A flavorful alternative to chicken parmesan.