Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze.
You can have Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze
- You need 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark or spiced rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed, dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze step by step
- Mix all 4 ingredients and place in heavy saucepan..
- Over medium heat, cook until syrupy and reduced. It should be thick enough to brush on chicken, but not runny..
- Stir briskly. It may separate at first, but keep whisking and it will combine as thickening..
- Once thickened, brush over chicken, pork, ribs, ham etc.. This is a versatile sauce and I like coating my meat while grilling a few times while flipping so it gets a sticky consistency..
- Serve as sandwich, plain with sides and I love it over a bed of wild rice. I use pineapple juice also when cooking my rice. Whatever the amount of water it calls for, use half juice half water if you like..
- I sometimes use a small amount of crushed pineapple to give it some texture and it is great!.
- Makes 1 cup of glaze. You can double if you need more..