You can cook Chicken Francaise using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Francaise
- You need of Boneless Chicken Breasts 1/2" thick.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Butter, cut in 1 tbsp slices.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Lemons.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Dry white wine.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s of linguine.
Chicken Francaise step by step
- Season Chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- Season flour with garlic powder.
- Roll butter slices in flour, set aside.
- Heat oil on medium heat.
- Dredge chicken in flour then egg.
- Cook chicken until golden brown, 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Cut one lemon in half, squeeze juice and set aside. Slice remaining lemons into thin slices..
- After chicken is cooked, set aside and cover with foil..
- Cook Linguine (Al dente).
- Add sliced lemon to pan, let carmelize, add garlic and stir for one minute..
- Add white wine and chicken stock, bring to a bubble. Add flour covered butter slices..
- Return chicken to frying pan, cook 4-5 minutes. Put lemon slices on top of chicken..