Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.. The most AMAZING Coconut Cake with layers of tender, moist coconut cake, fresh pineapple filling, and whipped coconut cream cheese frosting. It is a three layer yellow, moist cake with thick pineapple filling and seven-minute icing with sweet shredded coconut spread all over the cake. This was our family's traditional Birthday or Easter cake that my mother made for us every year.
Pineapple Coconut Cake Recipe. · This Pineapple Cake Recipe is the BEST! Moist homemade yellow cake layers with a flavorful pineapple and cream filling and cream cheese. Lime cake, Six-Layer Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Toasted Coconut , Six-Layer. You can have Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.
- You need 1 box of cake mix your flavor.
- It’s 1 can of 20 oz.crush pineapple.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 bag of of sixlets candy or your choice to decorate..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of table sugar.
- You need 3 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 bag of of coconut flakes.
- It’s 3 cup of toasted coconut for around the cake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark rum or you're preference.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of tablespoon milk..
This Pineapple Rum Cake Recipe starts with a homemade buttery sour cream pound cake with a lovely texture and pineapple flavor like my Pineapple Sheet Cake or Pineapple Here come the rum cakes. Decadent pound cakes drenched in buttery rum syrup and decked out with glazes galore. A piece of our Pineapple-Coconut Cake is a marvelous combination of sweet pineapple, tangy cream cheese, and nutty toasted coconut. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved and the mixture thickens into a glossy filling that boils, leaving a trail on the Pineapple-Coconut Cake.
Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. step by step
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Cook cake according to directions.bake 2 round cakes add rum to batter..
- PINEAPPLE FILLING..
- Combine dry ingredients.add pineapples and its juice. cook until boil. Med heat. continue mixing until it loses it's milky color or thickens. Remove from heat add butter n mix.cool n store in fridge untill ready to use..
- VANILLA BUTTERCREAM.
- Add all ingredients and mix to your thickness..
- Spread cream.
- Decorate and all done enjoy :).
This Pineapple Coconut Cake recipe is the best! Moist pineapple cake layers are filled with a coconut cream cheese and pineapple filling. (Our other Pineapple Cake is absolutely delicious but uses yellow cake layers with a pineapple & cream filling). The pineapple flavor in today's cake. Brush rum mixture evenly over pineapple wedges. Melt butter in a grill pan over medium-high heat.